Thursday, April 19, 2012

Circle of Life...

Scott's Uncle lost his long fight with Cancer last Wednesday. It is a sad loss, but I think the entire family is thankful he is no longer suffering. The services will be at the end of the month and while it will be hard to say goodbye, it will be good to see so much of his family at once.


My friend, Sara, from school passed away in her sleep overnight. This one has been tough too. She was only a couple weeks younger than me and I wish there was more that could have been done. But she was at peace with where she was in life and where she was headed, and to know she isn't suffering anymore is a blessing. I will probably always wonder if there was more I could have done, or said in the last few months of her life, and the span of our friendship, but I know there isn't. I will miss her, but will always remember the fun we had growing up.


With death there is life...and early this morning Ernest and Jennette welcomed their newest miracle into the world. Elijah Ernest was born just after two this morning and we cannot wait to meet him!


Lots to be thankful for today...life, memories, family and love.

1 comment:

B said...

Oh Sweet Friend,

I am sorry for your losses. I hate that is plural. Hugs and kisses. Life is a crazy thing and I think the way you described it is perfect. I love you.

Becca