Prego Mego...Yep, we are having a baby!!! It still seems unreal to us, but we are excited for this new little addition. I would be lying if I didn't say we were nervous too, but I'm sure all first time parents are!
This all happened a lot quicker than we ever expected. First try to be exact!! But that has just solidified that this was meant to happen for us!! I took the first test not expecting anything but a negative, but there it was, a second line. Faint. But a second line! It took a few weeks to sink in, but when I had my first appointment and heard that little heartbeat, it became reality! Baby Casselman is due October 29th...two days after Scott's, and right in the mix with Davis, Madison, Devyn, Sara, Amy, and Sharon! It will be a busy month for us!
I have been lucky with what has seemed to be a pretty easy pregnancy. I didn't really have much nausea or morning sickness. Just some occasional food aversions and foods that didn't really agree. I was exhausted most of the first trimester, but once hitting the second I have been feeling really good. Because of a blood clot I had when I was in college I have had to be on a daily injection to thin my blood. I will not miss these when I am done with them, but if it keeps me and baby healthy, it is all worth it.
Here is the bump. 18 weeks. Feeling good and happy to be getting close to the halfway mark!
And last, but definitely not least...little one. Can't wait to see what our future holds together.





2 comments:
Congrats! We are very excited for you and Scott!!!
I just love this post!! Super excited for you, love. XO to you, Scott and the babes.
Post a Comment