Thursday, April 19, 2012

California

Scott and I made a quick trip to visit his parents over the Easter weekend. The weather was great and we had such a great time! We miss having them here in Colorado, but I think we would both agree we are perfectly happy visiting them a couple times a year if we can! They took us all over, exploring different piers and enjoying eachother's company. At Seal Beach we watched birds and dolphins from the pier, and then we got to see this guy pulled out of the water!I have to admit it was pretty fun to watch someone catch a shark! On Easter morning, Mike drove us to Laguna beach while Sharon cooked us a delicious brunch. The water and scenery was so beautiful! He took us down to a little cove where the tide was low so we could explore the sea life in the rocks.We also hit up Rodeo drive and Beverly hills which was fun to see! And to dream! And of course we got to spend some time out at the racetrack! I really do miss seeing the horses as often as we did when they were training at Arapahoe, but they have a really nice setup at Los Alamitos! And it gives us even more reason to visit!

No comments: