Sara and Rowan came to visit for a couple weeks in July. It was wonderful as always to see them both, and we had so much fun!
Sara and I went to visit Grandma. We love visiting her any chance we get and she was so excited to see Ms. Ro. We did a little shopping at Hobby Lobby and ate lunch. Such a nice afternoon!
Estes Park.

I also took a day off from work to go to the zoo. It was hot, but we had a good time!

Rowan got so excited after, she peed on the carpet! Or maybe this was our fault for not changing her quite fast enough!
Found a crown at the zoo that matched the tutu I bought her perfectly!
And of course Watson just loved her!!!
We attempted to get a matching picture of Rowan and her Papa, like the boys have...but this was the best we could get! At least I have another goofy picture of the old man!
It was such a great couple of weeks having them here. Rowan is growing up and changing so fast. She was almost ready to walk before she left. She is such a happy baby, always smiling. And she is a chatterbox! I guess that is just the Radich girl in her! And having Sara around was wonderful as always. I never would have guessed growing up that my sisters would one day really become my best friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment