Watson had the big snip...he did ok. I didn't. I hate the cone, I hate seeing him in pain, and it definitely didn't look very pretty. But he still makes for a very cute conehead! Even if he chewed through two!
He even graduated to a bigger cone this last week after having gone to doggy daycare where he was supposed to be boarded. Poor guy came home with blisters in between his pads and very sore!!! So no more kennel for him.

He even graduated to a bigger cone this last week after having gone to doggy daycare where he was supposed to be boarded. Poor guy came home with blisters in between his pads and very sore!!! So no more kennel for him.Cone free and completely irresistable. 

And REALLY!!!???!!! Does it get any better than this!! Oh to be a baby or a puppy with no cares in the world! Colbie just gets sweeter everyday!!!


1 comment:
Love you lots.
Post a Comment