Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SO Happy!!

Well it's almost been one year since I spent a few days in the hospital and diagnosed with TM! I had my one year follow up neurology exam and MRI last week and the results were great! My MRI showed my spine is showing normal recovery and my brain scan was clear (insert blonde joke here)!! Basically my neuro is very positive that everything will continue to get better, and I'm off the hook for a year! I am hoping this gives me a little peace of mind, although I know a risk is still there, this makes me feel much more confident!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for good news!!!!

Andi Christensen said...

That's wonderful! Congrats Megan :)

Juliana said...

I was so happy to hear this news earlier. You know I said this week, "well, they did a MRI of my brain and they found nothing." The tech just laughed...so yours was much better worded hahah...here is to good health!