Our summer trip is planned! I so love that Scott and I are planning these every year! And this year we are going a little crazy, but I am sooooo excited! We both turn 30 (eeeck) and we are approaching our 5 year anniversary so where better to go than back to Canada! We leave in a little over a month and just got our itinerary, with it, a map!!! We fly into Saskatoon, and then drive to Lawrence Bay Airways for our first flight in a float plane! We will fish for three days!!!
Don't let him fool you, he is a little trouble maker!!
But they are still both pretty darn cute.
Easter this year was nice and low key, brunch at a restaurant, back to the Eisenreichs to hunt eggs and relax.
Even the pups got into the fun, although Watson is having a tough time keeping up with Stella.
Spring is here and my flowers are planted...this year I am trying a few extra veggies. Here are my tomatoes with my super cute flying pig!
My columbines are doing really well from last year, as well as some grasses, everything else I had to replant.
Strawberries, cucumbers and snap peas!!

Don't let him fool you, he is a little trouble maker!!
But they are still both pretty darn cute.
Easter this year was nice and low key, brunch at a restaurant, back to the Eisenreichs to hunt eggs and relax.
Even the pups got into the fun, although Watson is having a tough time keeping up with Stella.
Spring is here and my flowers are planted...this year I am trying a few extra veggies. Here are my tomatoes with my super cute flying pig!
My columbines are doing really well from last year, as well as some grasses, everything else I had to replant.
Strawberries, cucumbers and snap peas!!


1 comment:
Yay! Fun mapping! :) I am jealous you have already planted. I am behind this year. Love your blog!
Post a Comment