Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holidays...

Well the holiday's are over and we had a great time! Spent Christmas Eve with my side of the family and then the day after Christmas with Scott's. We also took a trip up to Red Feather to visit his uncle. All in all it was a really great Christmas and unfortunatly it's back to the reality of work! :-) I think Pictures give the best description of our holiday, so here we go...
Katherine's ugly sweater party
Scott and I after dinner.
Cole and his new hat from Uncle Scott

Remote control Dino from Aunt Sara and Uncle Mack

Scott's new fishing pole from Robin and Craig

Opening clothes from Robin and Craig

Playing the new Wii with Robin

Handsome boy, taken with the new camera...Yes, Scott spoiled me again!!!

My favorite Boys...


Buck in Red Feather (this is the only pic I have with Scott's family, the camera always finds it's way out around the baby!)

I'm so glad we had this time to spend with our families...That is what it is all about...

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

Sounds like you are doing great Megan!! So fun to check in on every bodies lives! Glad you had a great holiday!!