Wow, this year has really flown by!! I can't believe it is almost 2009! I had an amazing year, with great trips and fun times, but I do have to say I am really hoping 2009 is better than 2008, at least as far as my health goes. I know not very many people read this and I don't want to bother people with my worry so I'm going to take a quick second to vent here and then I'm going to be done. I have found that ever since my diagnosis of TM, no matter how hard I try I am counting the days since. Currently I am at 7 months out, which means I have 5 more months until my follow up neuro appointment which I will hopefully be able to have a follow up MRI (which I am praying is clean!). 7 months means I have about 1 year and five months to see what symptoms I will be left with if any, and 4 years 5 months until I believe I will feel really safe that this won't develop further...I know, I'm completely crazy. Really! This is insane, I shouldn't be living my life like this and I am trying every day to put this behind me. I have been feeling really good for the most part, no real lingering symptoms, but because I'm a worrier that makes me wonder if my attack was too mild and it will develop into something more. I occasionally still get foggy in the head at work and that freaks me out. And the intials MS pop up every where, as if to haunt me (I'm not kidding, our wedding invitations have M/S on them, charges at work are labeled MS, there is even a font called MS!). I know these are all things that have been there all along and I am just seeing it more readily now that I have had this scare. But I have to remember that this is all it was. My neuro is so confident it is TM, so I should be too...So I guess I can be called a work in progress...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment