Wow! Scott and I have officially been married two years! These last two years have gone by so fast, but they have been an amazing two years! I knew I loved him before I married him (otherwise I wouldn't have married him), but I can honestly say I love him so much more now...It seems a little tough to believe that just a couple years married could change my love, but it really has become a much deeper love. He makes my life complete and I know for a fact that we were meant to be together! We are soooo busy this month traveling, and I'm not over exaggerating! Scott got home last night from a day and night in Chicago, then he leaves Friday for a week for hunting, he's home for three days before he heads to West Palm Beach. Then he is home three days before I leave for Shreveport, then I get four days home before going to Austin! So needless to say it will be a wild month so we won't be doing anything too big for our anniversary, but it will be special regardless. I will be cooking dinner, yes me, and dessert, then hopefully just spend some time relaxing...I did decide I needed to remind him why I loved him so much, so I gave him the top reasons, I could only list a few otherwise I could be at this forever! So here are a few of those...
~We can be ourselves together.
~His passion...For life, the things he loves. It really is an inspiration.
~He loves my family as much as I do.
~He can ALWAYS make me smile or laugh, I really don't know how he does this, but it works!
~I love the way he cares for me, it's a way no one else ever could...
~His hugs are the best.
~His own special way of apologizing...
~The fact that he loves Tanner as much as I do, and doesn't laugh when I treat Tan like a person.
~How he can get upset over something, but be over it in a blink of an eye!
~I love thinking of our future together and knowing he will be in it!
~I absolutely adore his smile, laugh, and humor! Even when it takes me a while to get it! :)
~He has made me a better person...
I'm so happy to call him my husband. But more importantly he is my best friend, and I know how lucky I am to have that! I can't wait to see how the next years unfold!

1 comment:
Happy anniv.!!!
Post a Comment