Mack deploys again today...This will be his third tour in Iraq. I have to say I am so proud of both him and my sister. It takes a brave person to fight for our freedom, and I appreciate him for that, and Sara is of course his biggest supporter! I am hoping he has a safe trip and gets home quickly and safely!
I had fun this weekend playing with Cole and Kristin's son, Jack, up at the outdoor sandbox at Flatirons. It's amazing to think they were these two tiny babies a little over a year ago that couldn't do anything on their own and now you can't take your eyes off of them for even a second! They are everywhere, getting into everything!! So amazing how smart they are becoming! But what a handful!!
Wedding season is officially over for the year!! At least for Scott and I! It's always great to see our friends find love and get married! And weddings are always a great excuse to get everyone together for a good time! But I'm not going to lie, I'm glad to have a break, even if it's only for a few months! :-) I wonder who will be next...

No comments:
Post a Comment