"This again!!??!! Really mom" I can read this on both of their faces! Watson is still Carsten's favorite thing. All smiles and giggles for the dog!
We started solids in February! Carrots were the first, along with rice cereal, it only took him a few days to get into it!
He started sticking his toungue out to mimic us, it was pretty funny! And it was over as oon as it started. So funny how they learn new things so quickly and then move right on to the next trick!
He's a pretty lucky guy with a lot of Aunts, whether they are his Aunts by blood, or adopted! :)
And during this month we celebrated his first St Patricks day. Who knew you couldn't bring a baby to a casino? With both his parents, and grandparents! We are definitely learning something new every day! Should I add being kicked out of his first casino to the baby book?
February 23-March 22nd, 2013

1 comment:
I love This post! He is so cute. I am glad I have gotten to see him :)
Post a Comment