Carsten is growing like a weed! Way too fast, but we are loving each moment and taking all of the changes in! Each day he is learning something new and it is so amazing to watch!
His third month we were able to celebrate his first Christmas! He was spoiled!! However, he slept through Cole and Davis opening their gifts so we showed him what he got a little later. Of course just watching his cousins was more fascinating than any toys he got! Right after Christmas we really realized how our life has changed, we rung in the new year by being asleep by 9! Mid-January I had to go back to work. My first week back wasn't as emotional as I thought it would be, it was the week before that I broke down every time I thought about it! Leaving him with my parents has made it so much easier. We feel so lucky to have their help and know that he will have such a bond with them both! One of Scott's highlights from Carsten's third month of life would have to be taking him to his first Sportsman's Expo. I'm sure he can't wait until he can buy him his first fishing pole!
This month he also started bringing his hands to his mouth and blowing raspberries, and he is getting so much stronger on his belly!!!
And we of course spent some time cheering for the Broncos!

No comments:
Post a Comment