Carsten has had a busy first few months of his life. He is very popular with family and friends and has gotten to meet almost all of them in just his first 8 weeks! Within the first week he got to meet both sets of his grandparents, his Aunt Robin, Uncle Craig and his cousins, Cole and Davis. Plus a lot of our closest friends made trips to visit him!
He also celebrated his first Halloween. We dressed him as a football and his dog as his wide retriever. Watson has been so good with him, even though it has been an adjustment for him! I know by the time Carsten is sharing his snacks with him they will be the best of friends!
His first bath at home was just a sponge bath as we waited for his umbilical cord to fall out, but now that he can get in the tub he loves them! They are very calming for him, so it has become part of his bedtime ritual!
We got his first professional photos taken as well! And while they were being done we took advantage and got our first official family picture!
He is as perfect as this picture!!!
Just in time for Thanksgiving he also got to meet his Great Grandma on my side! He is always so alert!!
Sara and Rowan also came to visit for the month! All the kiddos on Thanksgiving!!
We also had visits from his great grandparents on Scott's side and his Aunt Amy. Sadly I didn't get any pictures! I will need to be better at doing all of this!
13(s).jpg)
31(s).jpg)

2 comments:
Hi...its your long lost cousin Tanya. I haven't blogged in years, but I heard your exciting news and wanted to say hi and congratulations!!! he is beautiful
He is sooo cute! I love your blog and I am glad I got to see you on Friday!
Post a Comment