Sunday, October 14, 2012

Counting down...

I was 36 weeks in the below picture with 3 weeks until induction! Took I am 38 weeks, and I thought I was counting down then!! Nothing compares to now! I am ready!! :) Baby C appears to not be so ready just yet!

At my last appointment I was 1cm dilated, 50% effaced, posterior. I have googled this and it appears to be good. He needs to stay put and "bake" as long as he can! However, I wouldn't mind if he decided to come just a little early just so I could avoid induction. Either way, I'm so excited to finally meet him! I was a little nervous about delivery a week or so ago, but thanks to help from a friend and educating myself I am feeling better. I can do this!

For the most part I have still had an easy pregnancy. The aches and pains have increased which has caused sleep to go out the door. Rolling over in bed is the most painful part of pregnancy I have experienced! I think it is because he is sitting so low, so my pelvis, hips, everything seems to be sore! But I know this is also good, means he is in position to meet his family face to face!

Last appointment I was sitting at a 13 pound weight gain, but of course that doesn't include what I lost to start. My rings are still fitting, but I am definitely running out of clothes to wear! Weather changed and I was lacking much to wear that had long sleeves! I will be glad to fit into some of my old clothes, even if that still takes some time. Haven't been craving much the last few weeks, just seem to be hungry all the time!

Had to switch from Lovenox to Herapin a little over a week ago. At first I thought the transition was easy, but that is before the bruises started showing up! Now I can literally count each injection site because of the bruising! Only seven more days of twice daily injections and then six weeks back on lovenox! I know he will be well worth it!!

Can't wait to see his face and try to tell whose features he has! Will he have any hair, a dimple in his chin, chubby cheeks? Hopefully he is healthy!! And hopefully he will take it easy on Scott and I as we figure out how to be parents!!! I can't believe it's almost here!!!!

No comments: