A lot happened in 2011...can't believe it is already 2012! But we have a whole lot to be thankful for the year. A lot of good memories shared with amazing people!
#10. I turned 30. But my family and friends made it easier than I thought it would be. All I know, is I'm healthy and happy. 
#9. We made a trip to Telluride for the Fourth of July. It was beautiful.
And the company made it even bettter.
This guy was just a week out of surgery, so t-shirts were his friend. But he was there, and that's all that mattered.
We made t-shirts for dad. He cried, we laughed. Oh Ranger Ter, we sure do love you.
#8. This one got married...and we were there. So glad she was dropped into my life. She is the kind of friend that really gets it. Plus we got to stay in Golden at the hotel our reception was at, so it was even more special!
#7. Camping trip with the parents. Feel so lucky I can call them friends too...
Mom caught her first fish...
...and we took Uncle Jerry.
#6. Friends, friends, friends. Spent fishing, going to games, or learning to paint!

#5. Took a trip to Navarre, to visit the Mackey's. Spent a few days playing with little Rowan, and got some really good sister time. Sara and I haven't had a chance like that in so long, it was really great!
#4. We got to spend time with all of the little ones! Devyn and Madison came for a few visits, they are growing so quick, so much fun!!!
Rowan and Colbie got to catch up at Cole's birthday.
Cole is also growing so fast! He has the best stories, always using sound effects!
Rowan is such a pretty little girl and all girl at that. I was able to talk to her on the phone recently and she chatted away!! Thankful for Skype which helps us all stay closer...
Last, but definitely not least! Davis is not the little baby born so early anymore. He is tough, and curious. Although he loves his baby fiercely (blankie). And he just started saying his auntie's name, he calls me Meggie. My heart melts...
#3. Really, he could be 1-10, if we didn't have so many other amazing things in our life. But this year he really has been great. He has been so theraputic for us. Healing the hole that Tanner left behind. And giving so much more. Even when he has caused us stress, he taught us that we are stronger than we thought. And he was meant to be with us. 

#2. Lawrence Bay Lodge...our amazing fishing trip to Canada! Float planes, Pike fishing, cabins, shore lunch, eachother! These trips have become so important. They are such a good way to leave our jobs behind and be together. Not to mention seeing the world together...

#1. Scott...he has to be the top of my list for me. He has been everything to me for the last 11 years. Yes, you read that right. I still can't believe how lucky I got meeting him that night. And that we have managed to keep our relationship strong enough to celebrate 5 years of marriage. He may not always know how much he means to me, but I can't imagine what things would be like without him. He grounds me when I am over-worrying about things. He makes me laugh. A lot. And he loves me. I really can't ask for more, and I'm very excited to see what our future will bring.
He was invited to go on a work trip to Germany this fall because of all of his hard work for the dealership. I'm sure this will always remain one of his top memories.
It really has been an amazing year, full of happiness and adventure. And when I look at the year as a whole, I can't help but think there is no way I could rate one person or one experience higher than another, but these would by far be my top moments or reasons for the year being what it was. We have so much to be thankful for, eachother, health (my three year MRI's were clean!! just in case I haven't mentioned it a time or two before), family, friends, and opportunity. Nothing else matters.

#9. We made a trip to Telluride for the Fourth of July. It was beautiful.
And the company made it even bettter.
This guy was just a week out of surgery, so t-shirts were his friend. But he was there, and that's all that mattered.
We made t-shirts for dad. He cried, we laughed. Oh Ranger Ter, we sure do love you.
#8. This one got married...and we were there. So glad she was dropped into my life. She is the kind of friend that really gets it. Plus we got to stay in Golden at the hotel our reception was at, so it was even more special!
#7. Camping trip with the parents. Feel so lucky I can call them friends too...
Mom caught her first fish...
...and we took Uncle Jerry.
#6. Friends, friends, friends. Spent fishing, going to games, or learning to paint!

#5. Took a trip to Navarre, to visit the Mackey's. Spent a few days playing with little Rowan, and got some really good sister time. Sara and I haven't had a chance like that in so long, it was really great!
#4. We got to spend time with all of the little ones! Devyn and Madison came for a few visits, they are growing so quick, so much fun!!!
Rowan and Colbie got to catch up at Cole's birthday.
Cole is also growing so fast! He has the best stories, always using sound effects!
Rowan is such a pretty little girl and all girl at that. I was able to talk to her on the phone recently and she chatted away!! Thankful for Skype which helps us all stay closer...
#3. Really, he could be 1-10, if we didn't have so many other amazing things in our life. But this year he really has been great. He has been so theraputic for us. Healing the hole that Tanner left behind. And giving so much more. Even when he has caused us stress, he taught us that we are stronger than we thought. And he was meant to be with us. 

#2. Lawrence Bay Lodge...our amazing fishing trip to Canada! Float planes, Pike fishing, cabins, shore lunch, eachother! These trips have become so important. They are such a good way to leave our jobs behind and be together. Not to mention seeing the world together...

#1. Scott...he has to be the top of my list for me. He has been everything to me for the last 11 years. Yes, you read that right. I still can't believe how lucky I got meeting him that night. And that we have managed to keep our relationship strong enough to celebrate 5 years of marriage. He may not always know how much he means to me, but I can't imagine what things would be like without him. He grounds me when I am over-worrying about things. He makes me laugh. A lot. And he loves me. I really can't ask for more, and I'm very excited to see what our future will bring.
He was invited to go on a work trip to Germany this fall because of all of his hard work for the dealership. I'm sure this will always remain one of his top memories.
It really has been an amazing year, full of happiness and adventure. And when I look at the year as a whole, I can't help but think there is no way I could rate one person or one experience higher than another, but these would by far be my top moments or reasons for the year being what it was. We have so much to be thankful for, eachother, health (my three year MRI's were clean!! just in case I haven't mentioned it a time or two before), family, friends, and opportunity. Nothing else matters. Here's to 2012!

1 comment:
#1 gave me chills. I just love it. You have such love for that man and he has that same love for you... how amazing is it??
I am so happy you had a great year and I am so glad I got to be a part of it. Love you long time. BFFEE
Post a Comment