Davis turned one, and he made the cutest little spider! Since it was near Halloween, they threw a costume party for the kids!
His adorable cupcake!

That he HATED! Poor little man gagged when Robin gave him a taste. Guess he is more of a mean and potatoes boy...

And Scott turned 30!! So I threw him a party at the house! I catered food from Jim n' Nicks BBQ, ordered him an awesome cake from Das Meyer Bakery, and invited all the fam and of course his friends!


Sara and Rowan were in town to celebrate! So glad they could be there...

Birthday buddies getting reaquainted. Maybe the next time they will show some interest in eachother!

Scott's birthday cake! It turned out better than I could have hoped! Now I'm just wishing I had more events to order cakes for!

My father in law had a horse running in California that night, which was a great excuse for everyone to watch the ponies race for a little while...

Happy Birthday Scott!

Cole helping his favorite Uncle blow out the candles! Scott gave him one of the fondant cigars to taste, who knew they would put a wire in it! Thankfully we caught that before Cole swallowed it!

Scott with Adrian and Joe, boys will be boys!

Intense dart games...

Sacked out pup...

One of the best friends I could ask for, wearing my bunny hug!

No comments:
Post a Comment