Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mackey's in Town!!

All five Mackey's (yes I'm including the dogs) made a trip to Colorado the first weekend of September. We had a BBQ for all the friends so that everyone could meet Rowan in one day. We had LOTS of babies waiting their turn to meet her (ok so maybe they didn't care so much), but their parents did! Here they are!!!And here she is!We had such a great visit and they always come too far apart! And we are so happy to have a little girl in the mix now!! Ernest and Jennette couldn't make it to the bbq but we had them over for the Bronco game the following weekend. Colbie and Rowan got to meet eachother, I don't think they cared much! But they are so cute!Colbie and I.The kids and I!The boys came down one night to pick me up from a bachlorette party and of course we had to introduce Mack to Casselman's!Colbie in her Air Force blue for the big Air Force, BYU game! Mack's 10 year reunion was that same weekend so his band was playing at the tailgate! It was so fun to see him play!
We had such a great week visiting with our new niece and of course Sara and Mack! Can't wait to see them again!

No comments: