Scott and I joined Robin, Craig, dad and the boys for a quick camping trip for the weekend. Mom decided to stay back in case Sara was ready to have baby girl Mackey. We have been to this spot a few times and are never disappointed, and this trip was no exception!
Right when we got there we decided to try a hike that Craig knew about. However, making a three mile hike with five kids (the Eisenreich's neighbors joined us with their 3 kids) may have been a little optimistic. We only made it up one mile, but still had a good time.
Caught this little brookie while crossing one of the streams early on in the hike.
Cole and I taking a litte break.
Robin and Davis, he was such a good little hiker! But I guess I would be too if I got carried the whole way!
The moose are amazing up there. We always see at least a few, and this year we saw a few big bulls. 
Cole is having success with potty-training, and in the woods it was going even better! He definitely isn't shy about it!
We had a fun time watching the kids catch fish, and Cole loved watching Papa out on his belly boat.
The sunset was amazing! So we took the time for a photo-op!
Late on Saturday a few more of Robin and Craig's friends joined us. Scott and I always have fun with Craig and Gillian and it was great catching up with them!
So another great camping trip for our summer! Now we only have a few weeks until our backpacking trip! And that will definitely be a once in a lifetime experience! At least for me! :)
Cole and I taking a litte break.
Robin and Davis, he was such a good little hiker! But I guess I would be too if I got carried the whole way!
The moose are amazing up there. We always see at least a few, and this year we saw a few big bulls. 
Cole is having success with potty-training, and in the woods it was going even better! He definitely isn't shy about it!
We had a fun time watching the kids catch fish, and Cole loved watching Papa out on his belly boat.
The sunset was amazing! So we took the time for a photo-op!
Late on Saturday a few more of Robin and Craig's friends joined us. Scott and I always have fun with Craig and Gillian and it was great catching up with them!
So another great camping trip for our summer! Now we only have a few weeks until our backpacking trip! And that will definitely be a once in a lifetime experience! At least for me! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment