Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring is here!!!

Life has been crazy and hectic, but beautiful as always!!!

Scott and I took Jennette to the Jason Aldean concert back in March! We had a blast even though Ernest missed it because his job got in the way of fun! But I guess we are big kids now!
And I have had some time to get some girl time! Spent opening day with some of my favorite people that I really don't get to see enough! But I will be working on that!Spent a day in Greeley with the girlies for yet another baby shower (I kind of feel like the world is trying to tell me something)! And it wouldn't have been an official trip to Greeley without lunch at Roma's. I seriously LOVE my friends!
Other than that, life has been crazy! We are ripping out the backyard so I have spent the last week moving rock (gag), and pulling weeds! We are days away from an office move which I am SO ready to be done with. So I hate to wish away time, but I will be so happy when next Wednesday rolls around!!!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

:):) Love your posts~!