Our trip to Texas for Uncle Jerry's services went as well as could be expected. In addition to the church service his coworkers put on a beautiful service for him at the nursing home he worked as a social worker at. I still can't believe he is gone, he will be very missed!
All of the family at Tri-Sun, for the service his coworkers put on.
Dad, Rayna and I.
James, Christian, Dad, Grandma and I.
It was great to see my cousins and catch up with them, but still wishing it had been under better circumstances. Not much else to say...
All of the family at Tri-Sun, for the service his coworkers put on.
Dad, Rayna and I.
James, Christian, Dad, Grandma and I.
It was great to see my cousins and catch up with them, but still wishing it had been under better circumstances. Not much else to say...

No comments:
Post a Comment